Maddie Rae Gotcha Day

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Another conversation with Jonah

Jonah: Awww. I want turn back into a baby.
Mom: Why?
Jonah: Because I was so cute. I need a fairy.
Mom: Why?
Jonah: So she can come over and turn me back into a baby.
Mom: (laughing)
Jonah: Stop laughing! I'm serious.
Mom: Sorry, Jonah.
Jonah: Mom? Do vets get married?
Mom: Yes.
Jonah: Awwww (major disappointment). I don't want to get married.
Mom: You don't have to get married if you don't want to.
Jonah: What doesn't get married?
Mom: Well, anyone who does anything can either get married or not. You can decide.
Jonah: I don't want to get married. I just want to be a vet.

2 comments:

day by day said...

Wow, Jonah really sounds like a guy who knows what he wants! What a cutie!!

Nancy said...

I need Jonah to have a talk with Carter. Carter is stressed out because he knows God wants him to get married, but he just doesn't know to whom! Maybe Jonah can extol the benefits of bachelorhood to keep Carter off the subject for 20 more years.